- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame agreed upon in a face to face meeting, email or telephone. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and explain our understanding of your requirements clearly prior to the commencement of the project.
- Charges for services to be provided by Rudrashil Digital are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. Rudrashil Digital reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the 30 days.
- A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full.
- The 50% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started after which you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Rudrashil Digital. This acceptance can be via email or payment of Initiation, or signing a quote.
- We will provide the Client with our estimated time-frame for progress and completion of the Services and we will use reasonable endeavors to meet the time-frame (as long as the Client performs their obligations promptly) but, unless we agree otherwise, any other time-frame or project completion dates are estimates only and we cannot guarantee that they will be met. In any event, we shall have no liability to the Client if we are delayed in performing or are unable to perform any of our obligations under the Contract due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- You must supply all materials and information required by us to complete the work. The specified time period will start once we get all the materials from you. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written copy, logos and other printed material. Where there is any delay in supplying these materials to us which leads to a delay in the completion of work, we have the right to extend any previously agreed upon deadlines by a reasonable amount.
- In the event where the client is unable to provide all of the materials needed at once, it shall be at our discretion to commence the project, with materials they can provide at the time. It shall also be our discretion to deem the provided material as sufficient enough to commence the project. If the client fails to provide remainder of the materials required to complete the project further, we have the right to invoice the client as per the estimates of the entire project as quoted. In the event that we are unable to complete a Website because of lack of text and/or pictures, then text may be added using sample text and pictures using appropriate library pictures. At this point the Website will be considered completed and invoiced accordingly.
- Unless otherwise specified in the project quotation, this Agreement assumes that any text will be provided by the Client and that all photographs and other graphics will be provided in high quality formats fit for uploading on the website.
- You must obtain all necessary permissions from relevant authorities regarding the use of all copy, graphic images, registered company logos, names and trademarks, or any other material that you supply to us to include in your website.
- We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to make revisions to the design. However, we have the right to limit the number of design proposals to a reasonable amount and may charge for additional designs if you make a change to the original design specification. Any major deviation from the specification will also be charged.
- No refund will be made in the event that the Client fails to provide sufficient content to complete the design of the Website. If the Website is an e-commerce website, product entry is the Client’s responsibility.
- Clients are to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- Rudrashil Digital will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given time-frame. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified. Reasonable delays are also accepted in the event of failure, or delay, of the Client to provide necessary supplies that may be necessary for us to modify additional changes/requirements.
- We at times may use paid plugins to provide the functionality you require for your website that will be charged separately. These charges will be stated in project quotations.
- Any delays at the client’s end, regarding payment, feedback, supply of materials etc. may delay the project and proposed timeframes and may incur additional costs.
- Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Rudrashil Digital be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
- Our websites are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of the following browsers Chrome, Firefox. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please discuss, and state clearly in advance.
- Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on Androids, iPhone and iPads. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss, and state clearly in advance.
- Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project beyond 1 month will incur additional charges. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
- Please note that we reserve the right to not launch your website if the final payment (including any additional charges incurred) has not been done in under 1 month of completion of project.
- Basic Hosting charges are included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise. Rudrashil Digital can organize an appropriate hosting solution if required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client. Where clients decide to organize their own hosting, we should be consulted before finalizing the type of hosting, as it should meet the requirements of the technology we use for its development. Please note that we’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the website. Rudrashil Digital will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company. Use of hosting resources by the Client is subject to such use being reasonable; any excessive use (as determined by the hosting Company) will be deemed to be in breach of these Conditions.
- Rudrashil Digital generally builds and tests the websites on our own servers or hosted domains. We cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to the clients or any third party. The website will be transferred-off to the client upon full payment of all invoices and dues. Rudrashil Digital may determine that a Client is using server resources to such an extent that the Client risks jeopardizing server performance and resources for other Clients. In such instances, Rudrashil Digital reserves the right to suspend the Website immediately, or continue to host the Website but require the Client to pay an additional fee.
- Rudrashil Digital will advise the Client on selecting domain names and can act as the Client’s agent in registering these at Rudrashil Digital’s stated rates, but cannot guarantee a certain name will be available. The Client will be bound by the standard terms of the naming authority. Rudrashil Digital gives no warranty that any domain name will not infringe upon the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. Renewals are the sole responsibility of the Client and accordingly Rudrashil Digital accepts no responsibility if a domain fails to be re-registered. If the domain was registered with us, we will notify the Client for renewal and shall accept no responsibility of renewal if the Client fails to do so. Rudrashil Digital reserves the right to levy a charge for any administrative work associated with subsequent hosting or domain name transfers into Rudrashil Digital’s s facilities. Where the Rudrashil Digital acts as the Client’s registration agent, domain names will be registered by Rudrashil Digital and also registered to our current address. Although the domain names are registered to Rudrashil Digital, the Client is the legal owner of the domain and if the Client requests to have details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere, Rudrashil Digital will do this within a reasonable time. All costs involved in detail changes and domain transfers shall be met by the Client.
- If requested by the Client, Rudrashil Digital will provide an email account on the domain within the quoted costs (or as an alternative, forwarding to an existing email account elsewhere can be arranged or to a G Suite).Rudrashil Digital accepts no responsibility for email server downtime or interruptions in service. Email accounts must not be used for “spam” emailing operations.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in the agreement, in consideration of the Client entering into this agreement with us, upon full payment of any outstanding invoices, we will grant an unconditional license to the Client to reproduce, publish, communicate, use, exploit, vary, or otherwise deal with 1) the graphics, 2) texts and 3) images used in the published.
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is the client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- The Client agrees to allow Rudrashil Digital to place a small credit of our website on their website. This will usually be in the form of a small logo or a line of text placed towards the bottom of the page.
The Client also agrees to allow Rudrashil Digital to place websites and other designs, along with a link to the client’s site on Rudrashil Digital’s own website for demonstration purposes and to use any designs in its own publicity and portfolios.
- In certain circumstances, Rudrashil Digital is required by law to collect evidence of identity from its Clients. If the Client fails to supply any due diligence evidence which the Company requests, we will be unable to provide the Services to the Client.
- All packages are for a minimum of 12 months period. Packages may include 12 months basic website hosting, email hosting and domain if registered with Rudrashil Digital.
- The Client undertakes that the Website shall not be used directly or indirectly for any unlawful purpose. Unlawful purposes are deemed to include but are not limited to:
(a) Civil and criminal offences of copyright and trademark infringement;
(b) Transmission or display or posting of indecent, obscene or pornographic material;
(C) commission of any criminal offence (including deliberate transmission of computer viruses) as mandated by Cyber Law of India (or a similar or equivalent of the legislation in any country);
(d) Any transmission or display or posting of any material which is defamatory, offensive, or is of an abusive or menacing character;
(e) use of the Website in any manner which is a violation or infringement of the rights of any individual, firm or company within India and elsewhere which, for the avoidance of doubt shall include but not be limited to the use of any materials, photographs and/or images without obtaining the prior consent of any relevant third party;
(f) the use of the Website for purposes generally deemed to be unacceptable, including spamming, hacking, password cracking, pirated software, ROMS, emulators, or IP spoofing or providing “links” or “how to” information to such material.
- The Client will indemnify Rudrashil Digital against all and any losses and costs that it may incur as a result of any breach of clause 31 mentioned above.
- The Client will ensure that that the Website complies with the laws, regulations and requirements of any country from which it can be accessed.
- You must indemnify Rudrashil Digital and hold it harmless from any claims or legal actions related to the content of your website.
- If the Website is used for any unlawful use Rudrashil Digital may suspend or terminate service immediately and at the same time as suspension or termination occurs, Rudrashil Digital shall notify client. Where suspension or termination occurs, Rudrashil Digital reserves the right to delete all of the Customer’s files (including web pages) without prior notice.